day in pictures
My day nutritionally (minus the multi-vitamin and vitamin D). I tried my best to not change my diet despite what I saw on the screen in front of me. I wanted to see what I do normally. I was a little worried when I saw my calories at only 1101 but honestly it's all I was hungry for. I'm also a little worried about the 70 grams of carbs. It's the one date roll did me in. All in all it was a pretty good day though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Julia
- life after nursing school really does exist! now i have time to talk with friends instead of stalking on facebook, read for fun instead of reading for tests, move around and play instead of sitting and studying, and to cook instead of ordering carry out. let me tell you, it feels pretty good.
Blog Archive
Powered by Blogger.






0 comments:
Post a Comment